Power / Fun
My 2CV (Horst) was nice, but slooooow. Like in badminton training I had to weigh:
Do I want power or fun?
In which manner a sportsman would like to train?
Which aim he would like to reach in which period?
How much work is he ready to invest??
- Competitive athletes train several times daily condition, strength, quickness, coordination, tactics, technology and mental units.
Staying power and ambition are indispensable.
Exercises last several hours and will repeated often. This looks partly dull by the layman.
- In this extent leisure sportsmen (also advanced) can´t hardly be demanded!
By many the interest in the training stops or would get lost even in the sport.
A trainer for leisure players upward to higher level needs (in my opinion) instinct to plumb an adequate relation between achievement and pleasure.
- The higher the achievement class, the more the priorities move.
- In addition, there are of course still individual trends. Thus, e.g., motivated "grandmas / grandpas" can be stronger than many youngsters
- I discuss with my students, what they hope to reach and credit by the own body.
Nobody needs to have doubt, if he shows ambition at least.